Process of Introducing Foreign Teachers and Experts

Author:CCSU time:January 9, 2018 clicks: source:International Cooperation Exchange office


1. Aged from 18 to 60

2. Native speaker (language teaching positions)

3. No criminal record.

4. Bachelor degree or above

5. 2-years relevant working experience or TEFL/TESOL/TESL certificate

Documents List

1. CV

2. Scanning copy of Passport

3. Scanning copy of diploma and degree certificate (authenticated by Chinese embassy or consulate)

4. Scanning copy of non-criminal statement (issued by local police station and authenticated by Chinese embassy or consulate)

5. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (certified by Chinese embassy and consulate)

6. Two recommendation letters issued by the former workplaces (optional)

7. Scanning copy of professional qualification (optional)

8. Contract

9. ID photo (white background)


1. Submit CV to International Exchange and Cooperation Office and attend an interview (online interview)

2. Sign contract

3. Apply for Foreigner’s Work Permit Notification

4. Apply for Z-Visa in Chinese Embassy or Consulate with Foreigner’s Work Permit Notification

5. Arrive in Changsha University and register in local police station

6. Apply for Foreigner’s Work Permit

7. Apply for Residence Permit